WAVES ANNOUNCES TAX DAY SALE. GRAB YOUR FAVORITES AT A STEEP DISCOUNT.
Waves has been a leader in the plugin market for decades. Many of its plugins have seen use on some of the most loved records in history.
Of course, we have been using Waves plugins as well for our productions. Here are some of our favorites:
Waves Abbey Road Chambers
A reverb plugin with a distinctive sound. There are so many reverb plugins on the market today, but Chambers really offers something different. Take a look at its features:
- True-to-life capture of Abbey Road’s legendary Studio Two echo chamber
- Created in collaboration with Abbey Road Studios
- Shape effects from natural chamber reverb, to authentic tape delay, to complex hybrid effects
- Complete modeling of Abbey Road’s original S.T.E.E.D. setup
- Dedicated EMI RS106 and EMI RS127 EQs to further sculpt the chamber effect
- Your choice of additional spaces: Abbey Road’s Mirror Room and Olympic Studios’ Stone Room
- Choose classic or modern speakers, including Abbey Road’s original Altec 605
- Choose vintage or modern microphones, including Abbey Road’s original Neumann KM53
- Variable mic and speaker positions
- Artist presets by Dave Pensado, Jacquire King, Guy Massey and many more
We used the plugin on claps for techno, as well as certain leads. It can make your sound very big with a touch of mystique. Combine it with other delay and reverb effects to make it even bigger.
Waves Vocal Rider
If you have a vocal track with a lot of dynamics, and want a more consistent level without using a compressor, the Vocal Rider is what you need. It automatically adapts to the volume of your vocal tracks and writes the automation if you so wish.
- Keep steady vocal & dialog levels automatically
- Save time by automating the vocal riding part of the mixing process
- Write the automatic riding to an automation track for fine tuning
- Real-Time means no latency and no pre-scan needed
- Dedicated Vocal Rider Live component
IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR FOR A BIG SALE! GET YOUR FAVORITE WAVES PLUGINS NOW.